Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Did It!

OR HOW I PLAN ON SPENDING MY FREE TIME FROM NOW TO ETERNITY

Well folks, I did it. I bit the bullet and bought this...



My "sewing table" is an extra desk that I almost sold. Thank goodness it's still around because it's perfect. And once I had a new sewing machine, I needed some sewing supplies, so this little cutie came home with me too.



I'm not new to sewing, so I've already got 100 projects in mind (and I want to do them all right now of course).

First on the list is a sewing project I need to do ASAP in order to finish an ongoing woodworking project that's been dragging on for months and is nearly done. Nope, I'm not telling what it is. Yes, I'm teasing you mercilessly. But check back for pictures soon because I plan to finish it in the next few days, maybe even today!

Wishing you fresh inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment