There haven't been any new projects lately, but in an effort to be a more consistent blogger, I will share with you what I've been up to. I've been trying my hand at photo editing (very time consuming, detailed photo editing). I took some pictures of my children recently that had the potential to be something special. I started with this...
I thought to myself, "Such a handsome little man can't be seen in such a low quality photo." So I tweaked it (and by "tweaked it" I mean painstakingly removed any distraction from the main focus pixel by pixel) and ended with this...
The next photo started like this...
And the results (better this time I think)...
Can you spot what's missing in the after photos?
If there is photo editing software that does this in a jiffy, don't tell me (I'm pretty sure there is) because I'm feeling like I may have a future in the Sunday paper's "What's Different About These Two Photos" section.
Here's wishing you a special moment preserved forever.
Wow! OK - I wanna know how you made the flower pot disappear in the last photo! This is very cool and I would love to know how you are doing this. Secrets please!
ReplyDelete