OR CHANGE IS A-COMIN
Hello friends. I'd like to give a quick heads up that there are going to be some changes to this blog soon. I love the projects I've been doing and connecting with others online who are also doing them. But I was reminded recently that I also love writing and I haven't been doing much of that lately. It seemed too personal considering the traffic crossing my blog now may or may not even know me. So... we're breaking up. (It's not you, it's me. Can we still be friends?) I'm creating a second blog where my thoughts on life and motherhood will sit, and this will continue on with project updates and furniture makeovers. The next time you visit, this little spot in the blogosphere will be different. And change is good, or at least that's what I'm told.
Here's wishing you a good reminder.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment