You know all those extremely dramatic TV shows that we all love so much?

These people come to crisis points again and again. You know what they have that I don’t? Not beauty. I’m not ugly looking if you can get underneath all the “life” sitting on top of me right now, or at least I used to be kind of pretty (said every mother ever). Not friends. I have great friends. Not a writer who plans out their life. I think God’s got me. You know what I totally envy about these fake characters? The ability to make a decision and walk away with that last glare, turn a corner, leave the building and never question themselves on it EVER AGAIN. And, just as wonderful, no one else ever questions them about it either EVER AGAIN. Bliss.
Instead, I’m stuck in the real world where I have to chose between rocks and hard places, then explain my decisions in detail one hundred times over and then fall asleep questioning myself again and again and when I’m done with that, I start round two… questioning myself on how my children will feel about it when they’re grown up. Pure torture.
I hear there are happy pills that can help.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"I’m not ugly looking if you can get underneath all the “life” sitting on top of me right now, or at least I used to be kind of pretty (said every mother ever)."
ReplyDeletepure genius.
I feel like I'm sitting right with you having a good "talk". ::sigh:: thank you blogspot.